Sunday, October 08, 2006

Window is done!

Heather and I just finished hanging the Star Wars blind! It's been sitting in the basement waiting to be put up on the wall, so first she stapled a bunch of blackout cloth into the window frame (for total sunlight shielding) we measured and installed the mounting hardware.

After that, we just hung the blind up. The only hiccup in the whole process was my drill was chewing up the crappy screws 3-Day Blinds included with the blinds, so I had to swap those out with these Deck screws I have that can't be stripped by anything. They were about the right width and a lot stronger.

The whole process took us about 90 minutes from start to finish and a lot of that was just looking for tools.

Pictures soon.


Post a Comment

<< Home